Monday, June 28, 2010

Family and Friends

God has blessed me with a beautiful family.  My husband and my son's are my world! I'm also incredibly blessed with wonderful parents, my sister, my nieces and nephews and all my in-laws!  I love them so much!  I am so overjoyed with love for my entire family and I'd do ANYTHING for them.


My heart is so happy also for all my friends I have!  There is one group of friends that really sticks out to me because of how much we are like a true Christian family.  We rarely fight or have disagreements.  We are always willing to help each other out and support each other when we need it.  The Zuks!  How would I live without them all?  The Fitzgeralds, Snyders, Hutsons and Thiergartners.  I met the Fitzgeralds when I was born, the Hutsons when I was a toddler and the Snyders when I was a toddler too.  There are so far 6 Snyders, 4 Fitzgeralds, 7 Hutsons and 9 (and a half) Thiergartners.  Katy will add one to our family in the fall.   We go on vacations together, have picnics several times a year, and always know how to have a great time.  If I could picture a "perfect" family, this would be it.  The older I get the more I grow to appreciate them.  I love each and every one of them!  So far there are 5 Zuks in the 3rd generation, Curtis being the oldest.  We've all been busy these past 3 years eh?






This is what we'll be doing in a few weeks!  I can't wait!  BEACH TIME
A few of the Zuk Men, Brian, Doug, Sean Fitzgerald, Mike (my dad), Mike (Megan's boyfriend), Mark, Duane, and Sean Grisez

Beach trip 2008!  This is one of our favorite places to go eat, Dockside!


If there's one thing you can't have too many of in life, it's friends.  True friends that will be there through it all and still love you even if you aren't perfect.  After all, isn't that how Jesus wanted us to treat others?  I hate it that greed and selfishness has bred bitter hearts in my family.  I can only pray that they will be healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment